The Order Book Is Open For Waitematawoodys T-Shirts
Yesterday’s story on the re-launching of Pacific & My Girl, caused a bit of a stir – nothing to do with the boats, it was all about the photos of people wearing waitematawoodys t-shirts, my email inbox was overflowing with – where’s mine?, where can I buy them? etc.
So folks, it’s been 2 years since I offered up the chance to grab your own WW t-shirt, last year I was just too busy with the boring things in life e.g. work & also getting my boat ready of the Christmas/ NY cruising. This year I’m ahead of the game, for once 🙂 Also the numbers of people reading WW has increased by over 500%, so there are a lot naked woodys out there 🙂
- Some background on the T’s – I only source top quality garments & use high-end screen printing for really tight detail & a durable finish. I’m passionate about WW & will only put the logo on something that is 100% quality.
- In terms of colour – previously I printed a very dark blue (navy) T, with white logo. So it’s that again. Over the last 2 years I have printed other colours for friends & give-ways, no promises but I might do another colour – e.g. black, let me know if you had a 2nd pick & I’ll see (no promises) how things go. The logistics of the ordering > printing > dispatch is a little frightening, my lips are sealed on numbers, but the house looked like a NZPost mail center for a few weeks.
- Price – same as 2 years ago $34.95 (gst inclusive) + $5 p&p (one off freight charge, no matter the number you order). If that’s too much to pay for a quality T-shirt, well I guess you won’t be buying one, but I’m not prepared to compromise on standards.
- Sizes? Refer chart below. If there was interest I could do a smaller female size.
- Ordering – B4 Xmas I’m doing a limited print run, so if you want a shirt/s – I need your order by Friday 30th November, sooner would be even better. I’ll advise payment details when I confirm your order.
- What’s next – email me at firstname.lastname@example.org & advise:
# Your name
# Postal address
# Quantity & size/s
Ps – Sent in a sealed courier bag, so if you are ordering for a Xmas present, no-one will know the contents.
Pps – Yes, I can send overseas – freight costs tba
Ppps – My models where flown in from Milan for the shot photo, at great expense – they won’t have to worry about ordering a new shirt 😉
Circle December 1st In The Diary – Big Woody Day / Weekend For CYA Woodys