Caroline

Coroline

CAROLINE
Caroline was built by Roger Carey for Gilbert Rivas of Whitianga in 1951. She still has her original 3LW Gardner & measures 36’L x 10’B x 4′ 6″D. She still has her original 3LW Gardner. She was maintained by Howard Pascoe.

The photo above shows her berthed at Whitanga, Baden commented that it was nice to see an old girl return to her home port.

Do we know anything about her past life?

UPDATE 07-10-2019 Movie below, ex Allen Heatlie,  showing Caroline underway after painting inside and out.

 

Ever Wondered How They Used To Make Rope? Click the link below (ex The Mariners Magazine)

https://www.facebook.com/themarinersmagazine/videos/1910327765888740/