Looking For A Woody?
Two classic woodys have recently come on the market – one best described as a ‘rolling restoration’ & the other a ‘turn-key’ craft. The asking prices reflect their for presentation.
Lady Noeleen is a 32’, 1952 Dick Lang built bridge decker that now sports a small-is flying bridge. I nice boat for someone looking for a not to hard project. If I bought her I’d be borrowing Jason Prew’s tungsten tipped chainsaw & removing you know what 😉
You can view more on her at this WW link.
Waiari is a 36’, 1962 Owen Woolley seden cruiser, just screaming out for someone looking to go classic boating – now ! Her owner has moved up to a much bigger woody.
Again more on her at this WW link.
Auckland Council Stealing More Of OUR Harbour
Woodys – read below & please take the time to send a submission, we all need to record our concern at this intrusion of our water space – its very simple – see blue section below. Submissions close 8 October 2018,
In accordance with the Resource Management Act 1991 the above-mentioned application will be advertised in the New Zealand Herald on Monday 10 September 2018 and the submission period closing on Monday 8 October 2018.
For full details of the resource consent application, including plans and supporting documents, please refer to the Council webpage: www.aucklandcouncil.govt.nz/resourceconsentsubmissions.
How to lodge a submission:
Should you wish, you may lodge a submission in support, neutral or opposition to any part of the application. If you make a submission, you must serve a copy of it, as soon as reasonably practical, on the applicant at the address for service stated above.
The submission must be dated, signed by you and include the following information:
- Your name, contact address, telephone number and email address (if applicable);
- Details of the application in respect of which you are making the submission, including location and consent application numbers;
- Your reasons for your submission;
- The decision you wish the consent authority to make; and
- Whether you wish to be heard in support of your submission.
Viewing the full application:
For full details of the resource consent application, including plans showing the exact location of the work may be viewed:
- on the Auckland Council website: www.aucklandcouncil.govt.nz in search field type in ‘notified resource consent applications open for submission’ and in results select this heading and then look through list which is by location.
- at Auckland Council Service Centre, 35 Graham Street, Auckland Central
- at Auckland Central Library at 44-46 Lorne Street, Auckland City
If you have any queries regarding these applications, please contact 09 353 9356 (planning helpdesk number) or email firstname.lastname@example.org