The 42’ launch Glenaray was built in 1942 by Shipbuilders in Poore St, Auckland. She was built to be a WW II mine clearer, but never saw service and was converted to pleasure use. Powered by a 180hp Ford diesel. She last appeared on WW back in 2018, link below – she was also looking for a new owner then – https://waitematawoodys.com/2018/05/01/glenaray/
Thanks to Ian McDonald for the recent trademe heads up, which is no longer viewable, so fingers crossed someone got a bargain floating man bach 🙂
And a 1942 adjustable wrench !!