Don’t really do ‘for-sales’ on ‘WW’ but this old girl deserves to go to a good home. Currently in survey & set up for commercial use, would make a great conversion.
*Built in 1957 by Ces Watson for Franich Brothers (George and Johnny), 38′, check out the builders quote.
*Built and launched in Tutakaka
*She was named after their first born niece
*Was powered by a 5LW Gardner Diesel which cost 1500 pounds, brought through
*Now powered by a D11 Scaina 180hp,
*More info call Wayne Eyles 0211865358
UPDATE 28-09-2021 – Photos below ex Bruce Rowe of Lady Kay berthed at the Thanes marina.